The town hall of Heemstede, originally built in 1906 by architect P.J.H. Cuypers and J. Stuyt was recently redesigned by ADP Architects. The original red brick building built in eclectic style has now been completely restored. The authentic interior is again refurbished to its original genuine state. The rooms of the Mayor and the aldermen are illuminated with Glo-S 600 pendants, Glo-C and Olights surface mounted dimmable luminaires.
Architect: Marc A'Campo, ADP Architecten
Lighting design: Charcom, Haarlem,